Abraham Eidelsztein – architect and city planner
1985 Graduate of the Bezalel Academy ‒ Environmental Design track (with honors).
1986 Graduate of the Technion ‒ Faculty of Architecture and Town Planning (with honors)
1999 Master of Urban and Regional Planning ‒Technion
1987 – Today Has been working at AlefBet Planners Ltd. in architecture, interior design and environmental design, urban and regional planning; head of a planning team
Main field of Expertise
Worked at AlefBet Planners Ltd. since 1987 in architecture, interior design and environmental design, urban and regional planning; head of a planning team
- Homes on Kibbutzim: Hatzerim, Dvir, Ramat Rachel, Grofit, Erez, Ketura, Yahel, Lotan, Saad, Nir Am.
- Urban homes: Beit Aharon neighborhood ‒ 120 housing units; Adler neighborhood ‒ 120 housing units ‒ Beer Sheva; Hofit Neighborhood ‒ 50 housing units ‒ Sderot; Hameshulash neighborhood ‒ Sderot.
- Sports facilities: Levron indoor swimming pool ‒ Ashdod; Indoor Swimming Pool ‒ Zionist Youth Farm ‒ Jerusalem; Swimming pool, Country Club Neve Noy ‒ Beer Sheva; Mossi Fitness Club ‒ Kiryat Gat; Ben Gurion Lottery Center ‒ Ofakim; Ofakim Sports Center; blueprint for sports center, Levron community center ‒ Ashdod; blueprint for sports center 2000 – Ofakim; suggestions for “Hapoel Holon” sports arena, Maoz Haim swimming pool, water sports center in Dimona, swimming pool, Shilat.
- Industrial plants and offices: “Anbid”, Kiryat Anavim; “Sagiv”, Sde Boker; “Netafim”, Hatzerim, head offices, manufacturing facilities, packaging division, production warehouses, electronics, purchasing, field service, QA; Arad Municipality division offices: ” Ornit” Or Haner; “Polysack” Nir-Yitzhak; “Chemada” Nir-Yitzhak; “Dolev” expansion, Dvir.
- Education buildings: elementary schools ‒ Abir Yaakov, Ben Gurion ‒ Ofakim, Ein Harim, Hafetz Haim, Tal Shahar, Hatzerim. Preschools ‒ Hagefen, Ben Gurion ‒ Ofakim, Mabuim, Saad, Givot Bar; Eshel Hanassi high school, Sha’ar Hanegev high school: Sha’ar Hanegev Center for Arts, Ofakim resource library Ashdod Community Center (gimmel), Ofakim learning center.
- Health care structures and buildings for disabled: clinics Kfar Aza, Hatzerim, Saad; dental health Naan, Shoval, Hatzerim, Ma’ale Hachamisha; Nursing care center Nir Yitzhak, homes for the disabled Saad, Hatzerim, Katif, Ramat Rachel, Ma’ale Hachamisha, proposals for retirement home in Nevatim.
- Environmental and landscape development: landscape development Herzl Street – Ofakim; residential neighborhoods Gvar’am, Nahal Oz, Mishmar Hanegev, Hatzerim, Ein Tsurim, Ze’elim, Ramat Hachovesh, Yahel, Lotan, Ketura, Grofit.
- Detailed plans, extensions and construction, and blueprints: Ein Habesor, Dvir, Nevatim, Pitchat Shalom cemetery, homes in Tzohar center, Kesufim, Netzarim, Ranen, Nir Am, Hatzerim, Nahal Oz, Ta’oz, Beko’a, “Hofit” neighborhood in Sderot, Netiv Halamed-Heh, Ma’ale Hachamisha, expansion on Urim, Gvar’am, Erez, Kerem Shalom, Yesha, Kfar Etzion.
- Overall plans for development:
KKL-JNF plans for forests: Yatir, Givat Goral, Ruhama; Hatzerim Motor Park; Border crossings: Kerem Shalom, Sufa, Tarkumiyah, Magen Shaul, Erez, Shuk Arad, Yesha employment zone, Lahav tourist area, HaYedidut Park in Hatzerim.
- Industrial Park Kerem Shalom, Bnei Shimon youth village, Dvir Industrial Zone, Beit Kama,Yachdav.
Detailed plans for reservoir water purification facilities and engineering facilities
- Sewage treatment plant: Beit Kama, Dvir, Hatzerim, Lahav reservoir wastewater troughs, Shomria, Orim, Kissufim.
- Detailed plan for Dudaim waste disposal and refuse recycling site, including expansion.
- Wind turbine site for generating electricity, Arad.
- Photovoltaic site: Bror Hayil, Mishmar Hanegev.
- Power plant in Kiryat Gat industrial zone
- Farm buildings: a robotic cowshed – Paran, Refet HaNegev, moshav cowsheds, Beit Yesod La’gefen – Hazera, Shoval cowshed, Refet Darom, kibbutz Gat, Kfar Aza cowshed, Beit Kama cowshed, Tze’elim cowshed, Dvir cowshed, Beit Dagan gene pool.