Gadi Rubinstein – Architect
1979 – 1984: Faculty of Architecture ,Technion, Haifa.
1986-1990: A planner in the Department of Planning of the United Kibbutz Movement.
1990-2012 Senior Architect at AlefBet planners, director of the Upper Galilee branch.
Main field of Expertise
Academic degree: Architecture and Urban Planning.
In 2012 joined the Ministry of Tourism as a tester and official programs approver for enterprises and obtaining grants.
Tourism master plans
- Master Plan for Tourism “Tourism in Israel Galilee” – Ministry of Tourism.
- Blueprint for tourist beach “beach views and vision” – Ministry of Tourism.
- Tourism master plan for Ramat Dalton – Tourism Association and emissions.
- Master plan for tourism for “Kiryat Shmona”
Holiday villages / hotels / tourism projects and open landscaping
- Pastoral Hotel – Kfar Blum
- Restaurant “Iskander” Jordan River Rafting – Jordan highlands
- Thai village – Sde Nehemiah
- Ein HaChula Resort – (Near Lake Hachula
- Country-Club Evron Garden – Evron.
- Beach Boardwalk – Betzet – Rosh Hanikra.
- Resort + Water attraction – Rosh Hanikra.
- Kibbutz Gonen Holiday Village “Nofey Gonen” (40 Rooms – Suites – C + public spaces)
- Structure for students Metula (conservation).
- Merom Golan resort. (40 rooms resort – C and public areas)
- Upgrade of Hotel ” Savyoney HaGalil .” Yesod HaMa’ala Junction.
- Two holiday villages
Detailed plans, Master plan
- Landscape master plan Naftali mountain range – the local committee and the KKL
- Forests and nature reserves master plan for Malkiyya forests, Baram, KKL
- A detailed plan and Commercial Center, Tiberias
- Master Plan Employment and Industry Area, Majdal Shams
- A detailed plan for commercial and tourist area of Kiryat Shmona
- Adetailed plan for a residential neighborhood, Hazor HaGlilit
- Detailed plans for resort villages: In the entrance of Ha’Hula Lake, Snir , Sde Nehemia , Kfar Blum , Yesod HaMa’ala
- Master Plan for Sajur – 2020
- Extension programs for the kibbutzim: Gonen, Gadot , Hulata , Yiftachh, Kfar Blum, Kfar Szold , Misgav Am, Malkiya, Neot Mordechai, Rosh Hanikra , Merom Golan, Ayelet Ha’Shahar …. And more
- Extension programs and Master Plan: Kfar Yuval, Beit Hillel, Ramot Naftali
- • Snir – 125 apartments ground-level expansion of the settlement.
- • Rosh Hanikra – 160 apartments in ground-level expansion of settlement.
- • Malkiya – 83 ground-level apartments – expansion of settlement.
- • Maayan Baruch- 80 units.
- • Misgav Am – 69 units.
- • Lehavot Habashan – 120 units.
- • Yiftah – 36 units.
- • Ramot Naftaly – 135 units.
- • Hulata – 175 units.
- • Kfar Szold – 160 units.
Public buildings, education, culture and sports
• Clore Music and Dance Center – Upper Galilee (Kfar Blum)
• Library –Har VaGai Regional School (Kibbutz Dafna)
The Visitors’ Center at Galilee Cider, Ltd., (today Big Center – Kiryat Shmona)
• Community center – (Sajur)
• Structure for classrooms – Har VaGai Regional School (Kibbutz Dafna)
New junior high – (Village Ag’r)
• Kindergartens – (Kiryat Shmona, Sajur, Tuba, Kfar Yuval Ramot Naftali, Bet Hillel)
Ibc / Hi-tech
• Production halls and offices “Netafim” – (Yiftah)
• O.T.I smart card manufacturing plant, Tzahar Industrial Zone Rosh Pina
• Plant expansion “Plasgad” – (Gadot)
• Plant expansion ‘Cafaro “- (Kadarim)
• Plant and a new office building for Reches company, publishers (Kadima)