Gadi Almog – Architect
B.Arch in Architecture
Technion, faculty of architecture and town planning.
1989 – 1991: Itskin Architects, Jerusalem
Town planning, building design and landscape architecture.
1991 – Today: A.B. Planners, Tel Aviv
Senior Architect – leading a team of designers
Building designer: interior and exterior of buildings, including landscape architecture, project management etc.
- Desalination plant, Palmahim
- Desalination plant, Kfar Masarik
- Master plan and urban plan, Oranim College
- Policad warehouse, Shefayim
- Sport center, Lehavim
- Dining hall, Kibbutz Mashabei Sade
- Office building, Kibbutz Naan
- Annex to an old age home, Kibbutz Givat Brenner
- Waldorf anthropomorphic elementary-school, Kibbutz Harduf
- Waldorf anthropomorphic high-school, Kibbutz Harduf
- Student house and library, Western Galilee College
- Academic office building, Western Galilee College
- Elementary school, Kefar Giladi
- Technology center, Sede Nehemia high-school
- Library, Oranim college
- Office interior design, Shefayim kibbutz
- Old age home, Naan kibbutz
- Desalination facility (together with Daniel Bar Kama), Sicily, Italy
- Yigal Alon Museum, auditorium and exhibition hall (together with Hanan Habron )
- Kibbutz Givat Brenner, auditorium (together with Hanan Habron)
Residential areas development, campuses, gardens, landscaping and development of sites.
- Nahal Habsor: master plan for the preservation and development of the Habsor stream.
- Nahal Poleg
- Nativ Reservoir
- Western Galile College campus
- Kibbutz Mashabei Sade
- Ein Hod: Presentation and renovation of the artists rural village center
- Parachutists monument memorial site
- Hanahal fallen soldiers memorial site
- Memorial sites in Kibbutz Ein-Shemer, Kibbutz Einat and Kibbutz Yagur
- Wedding hall, Rosh-hanikra
- Yahel Park, planning and landscape design
- Reut Town center, Planning and landscape design in urban environment