Office Tel.: 04-6709312
Mobile Tel.: 050-5328888
Electricity and communications planning
High school – Bosmat Haifa, graduated in 1961
Technion, Haifa – graduated in 1973
- Since 1993 – Electricity and communications planning at A.B. Planning Company Ltd.
- 1989-1993 – R&D at Hamadia Doors factory.
- 1987-1989 – Planning and building of panels at Katzenstein Adler company.
- 1985-1987 – Electricity workshop – local factories in the Beit She’an Valley.
- 1964-1985 – Electrician of Kibbutz Hamadia.
A characteristic abstract of the planning jobs I have done in the last few years:
- Holiday village at Kibbutz “Ma’agan”, including moving to high-voltage metering, low-voltage infrastructures, cable TV communication and fire detection, including electricity planning in the rooms; same for a holiday village at Kibbutz “Ha’On”.
- Overall planning of a village for people with special needs at the “Kishurit”, a new electricity and communications center; infrastructures for all of the systems including very low voltages, command and control.
- Planning electricity infrastructures, telephony, cable TV and lighting in community neighborhoods, vis-à-vis private entrepreneurs or the Ministry of Housing and the Israel Land Administration. Among the neighborhoods on which work was done: “Nof Alonim” in Solelim, Beit Rimon, Yif’at, Kfar Rupin, Meirav; Neighborhoods being planned: Yif’at, Parod, Hukok, Geshur, סב”ה of all 25 neighborhoods…
- Planning public buildings such as sports halls (8 units), nursing homes, public libraries, offices.
- Planning the Southern Golan Heights School which includes 60 classrooms, a regional library including all electric systems and systems with very low voltage.
- A student home at the Western Galilee College, including high voltage, low voltage, computer networks, telephony, fire detection for all of the campus; a Technological School at the Tel-Hai College, including all systems.
- Hydrotherapy center at the Sha’ar HaNegev College, including all systems, including a central computer with MMI, supervision of all of the building’s systems.
- A 7500 square meter guesthouse at Haspin, including residences, a kosher kitchen and a mess hall.
- A 7500 square meter technological college which includes bedrooms, a study hall, classrooms. Including all electric systems and very low voltage, all being computer-controlled.
- Promenades in the Golan Heights, of a total length of approximately 15 kilometers, between which is a promenade with LED lighting of 3 kilometers.
- The Kela army camp in the Golan Heights: “re-planning” everything underground, including “black” and “red” communication.
- Lighting in all of the western part of the Gan HaShlosha National Park, including 60 bodies inside the water and more at approximately 100. All based on computer-activated LED lighting.