Oshrat Brown – Architect
2009 Graduate of the Sustainable Green Architecture course, Israeli Standards Institute.
1999 B. Arch (Graduated with honors) ,Faculty of Architecture and Town Planning, Technion, Israel Institute of Technology.
Since 2004: Team leader Architect at AlefBet Planners Ltd.
1999-2004: Architect at AlefBet Planners Ltd.
Main Fields of Expertise
- Commercial, Hi tech and industrial Complexes.
- Touristic Projects, hotels and resorts.
- Educational buildings, schools, synagogues and libraries.
- Design of houses and villas in the private sector.
** Projects implementing the values of green and sustainable Architecture.
Major Projects- In Charge Of Design and Planning
Industry and Commerce
- “Duty Free” commercial center – Ein Hahula – shops and visitors’ center at the entrance of Lake Hahula, Upper Galilee - 4000 sqm
- Commercial center and Hi tech Park – Park Kinnerret – Jordan Valley ** 90,000 sqm
- High tech industry building – Katzrin, Golan Heights. – 1000 sqm
- Commercial center – Hispin, Golan Heights.
- Elrom Boutique Winery Golan Heights ** (Architectural proposal and Model).
- Ein Hahula Resort – reception building, convention hall, 120 guest rooms. -13,500 sqm
- Wasset Tourism center – Golan Heights.- 10,000 sqm
- Seminar Center in the Golan heights – holiday resort 100 rooms for the religious population. – 120 guest rooms
- Tourism center Marom Golan reception building of resort and restaurant. – 1000 sqm
- Merom Golan Hotel and Resort**. – 3500 sqm.
Public, Education, Religion, Culture
- Regional School, Library and Administrational building – Bnei Yehuda**
- Integrated primary school for religious and non-religious children- Natur, Golan Heights **.
- Expansion of Ohel Meir Primary School – Afula.
- Preschools – In Netanya and Afik.
- Study centers – Ramat Magshimim and Yonatan.
- Synagogues – Natur, Avnei Eitan. Southern Golan.
- Conversion of an elementary school to informal education buildings – Kibbutz Saad.
Residential neighborhoods and villas
- Residential neighborhoods in Kibbutzim : Kfar Giladi Malchia, Kfar Sold**
- Residential housing for Kibbutzim: Degania Bet**, Kfar Szold**, Ortal**
- Planning of private homes and villas: Caesarea, Had Nes, Neot Golan, Kidmat Tzvi, Shaar Yishuv, Kfar Yuval, Mishmar Hayarden etc.