1979 - 1984: Faculty of Architecture ,Technion, Haifa.
1986-1990: A planner in the Department of Planning of the United Kibbutz Movement.
1990-2012 Senior Architect at AlefBet planners, director of the Upper Galilee branch.
Main field of Expertise
Academic degree: Architecture and Urban Planning.
In 2012 joined the Ministry of Tourism as a tester and official programs approver for enterprises and obtaining grants.
Tourism master plans
Holiday villages / hotels / tourism projects and open landscaping
Detailed plans, Master plan
Public buildings, education, culture and sports
• Clore Music and Dance Center - Upper Galilee (Kfar Blum)
• Library –Har VaGai Regional School (Kibbutz Dafna)
The Visitors’ Center at Galilee Cider, Ltd., (today Big Center - Kiryat Shmona)
• Community center - (Sajur)
• Structure for classrooms - Har VaGai Regional School (Kibbutz Dafna)
New junior high - (Village Ag'r)
• Kindergartens - (Kiryat Shmona, Sajur, Tuba, Kfar Yuval Ramot Naftali, Bet Hillel)
Ibc / Hi-tech
• Production halls and offices "Netafim" - (Yiftah)
• O.T.I smart card manufacturing plant, Tzahar Industrial Zone Rosh Pina
• Plant expansion "Plasgad" - (Gadot)
• Plant expansion 'Cafaro "- (Kadarim)
• Plant and a new office building for Reches company, publishers (Kadima)